The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (Charles Duhigg)
• Original price: RM59.90 (You save: RM14.90 (25%)!)
• Condition: New! Still with plastic wrapping
• Goodreads: 4.1/5.0 (372,874 ratings)
• About the author: Charles Duhigg is an investigative reporter for “The””New York Times.” He is a winner of the National Academies of Sciences, National Journalism, and George Polk awards, and was part of a team of finalists for the 2009 Pulitzer Prize. He is a frequent contributor to “This American Life,” NPR, “PBS NewsHour, ” and “Frontline.” A graduate of Harvard Business School and Yale College, he lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two kids.
• Location: EB2-01, IOI Shopping Mall, Puchong
Out of stock