Corporate Confidential: 50 Secrets Your Company Doesn’t Want You to Know—and What to Do About Them (Cynthia Shapiro)
• Weight: 400g
• Condition: Good like new conditiion
Cynthia Shapiro is a former Human Resources executive who’s pulling back the curtain on the way that companies really work. In Corporate Confidential, she unmasks startling truths and what you can do about them, including:
* There’s no right to free speech in the workplace.
*Age discrimination exists.
* Why being too smart is not too smart.
* Human Resources is not there to help you, but to protect the company from you.
* And forty-five more!
Cynthia Shapiro pulls no punches, giving readers an inside look at a secret world of hidden agendas they would never normally see. A world of insider information and insights that can save a career!
ii. Rating: 3.9/5.0 (598 ratings)
• Location: EB2-01, IOI Mall, Puchong
Availability: 1 in stock